Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to school!

For over a month Connor has been asking when he can go to school to play with his friends. How do you tell a 3 year old "In a month."? So we would just keep saying "In a few more days." or "Very soon." Not sure he got it but the day finally arrived! As soon as Connor came downstairs this morning he said "I'm ready to go back to school now." Once breakfast was eaten and clothes were on, we headed out the door.


Upon arrival he walked right to his new classroom, hung up his backpack and blew me kisses goodbye. He and I were both so excited! I then got to spend the next 5 hours with Carter running errands, cleaning the house and plating some plants. I never could have gotten that much done with both boys to tend to! When I picked Connor up I asked "How was school?" He said "It was fun. We played on the play ground, sang songs and I colored a monster." What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I hope that when I have kids they are as cute and fun as yours. I love that loves school so much. Give all the Hudson boys hugs for me. See you at the shower!

    ReplyDelete