Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 weeks.. means a lot to us!

Today Carter is 2 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time flies. This has been a big day here in the Hudson household. This morning I woke up to discover Carter's cord had fallen off, which means a real bath tonight!! Then when I ventured out of my room I yelled up to Connor "Guess what, Mommy gets to come upstairs now." He replied "Yay! Mommy's boo-boo is better. It ran away! Come upstairs and play." It sure was nice to be able to spend time with him in the playroom and to be able to read to him and put him down for his nap. I am feeling better with each passing day but could not have done it without the help of my wonderful mother and mother-in-law. They have both done so much to help us out the last 2 weeks. Joseph was not able to take off work once we were home from the hospital, so without the mom's help I would have been on my own and probably would have lost my mind by now. I will be on my own next week but I know I will be just fine... may be late to a bunch of things but I think I have a good excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment